We have been blessed once again with snow. I love snow, it gives us a chance to live at a little slower pace. God blesses us each season with such beauty. Each different, but wonderful in it’s own way!
Outside my front door
A little snowy fun
Frigid temperatures (The above pictures are by Erica, can you tell the difference?)
Warming up and keeping busy inside
A little snack for friends… (Practicing hospitality in her own little way)
6 comments:
We're getting some snow today, too - I agree it makes a nice reason to just stay home & enjoy a quieter pace to our day. LOVE your pic of the stuffed-animal goldfish party - very, very sweet! :)
I had to laugh when I saw the goldfish. that is so darn cute Lecia.
bless her heart, remembering her friends! i bet it's been a long time since their last goldfish treat!
We were all sitting around drinking coffee and talking while she played. When we came into the living room we found her very involved in her little goldfish party!
I love the pictures. The one with the tree would make a pretty postcard. The icicle ones are so cool I just can't imagine how she got that drop of water.
I love how Hope shared with all her little friends so cute.
I love the picture of Hope feeding her friends. That is so cute!
Post a Comment