Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Changing Things Up A Bit

Pinterest, my new obsession.

But it isn’t all bad.

I have gotten some great ideas for fun projects with Hope.

(Among other things.Smile)

003

Recently Hope started whining she didn’t want to “do school”.

009

As a home educator, we don’t “do school”, we learn all throughout our day.

011

But I had been doing just that, “doing school”, trying to get through lessons to move on to the next thing. I know better.

012

So we are setting aside some of the “assigned pages” and doing some fun activities while we learn those all important reading skills.

Yep, Pinterest may be a good thing after all.

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

That's why we home school right? So we can shake things up a bit and focus on the child more than completing the pages.

I love pinterest too!

~Cinnamon

Lecia said...

Cinnamon,
You are so right!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails