Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

It is hard to believe Christmas is over. I feel like we just put up the tree a week ago.

And it is down already. While the time flew there was great joy here.

042043

We had a lovely time with family.

045051

Lots of laughter.

059073

Lots of hugs and silliness.Smile

061064068

Memories were made.

083086

And time was spent as a family.

156

Love this family!!

3 comments:

Susan (Makincrafts) said...

It looks like you all had a great christmas. And Christmas seems to have flew by for us as well. I still have my tree up, I just can't bring myself to tackle the task of taking it down.

Amanda said...

you have a beautiful family Lecia and yes it goes by too quickly!

happy new year to you and yours;)

Sally said...

holy cow, I thought that was you smooching that little guy at the top! Brittany looks Just Like You! You so perdy :)

I can not WAIT to see you Friday!!! Should we haul Bekah, too? 'Cause the MMN can use a gal like her :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails