Saturday was a very special day for our family. It was also a very emotional day. Our son Sterling got married to a sweet, godly young lady.
One of my favorite pictures. As twins they have a very special bond that this picture really captures.
This picture captures the emotions of the day.
It is hard to believe that the little boy who played with bugs, play dough, and firecrackers is all grown up. It happens in the blink of an eye. I am so proud of the young man Sterling has become. God is doing amazing things in both Sterling and Ashley’s lives and I am excited to see all that He is going to do. As a mama the most important thing has always been to see my children follow the Lord. I am so blessed to see this happening and to know that God has given him a godly young lady to be by his side.
5 comments:
Lecia~ This was beautiful and made me teary. I know my time with this is coming. May they always share this feeling that they have right now.
XO
How exciting. What an amazing day filled with sooo many good tears:-)
I love the thought of adding to our family via dtr in loves ♥ then all those sweet grand dumplings :-)
Congratulations!
~Cinnamon
this is just beautiful!
beautiful bride.
beautiful groom.
beautiful mama dancing with her boy.
beautiful family!
I'm overwhelmed with Joy for you my friend!
It's as good as bringing a new life into this world...a new daughter:)!!!!
I am so happy for you all! It looks like a beautiful ceremony!
Congratulations on the addition of a new daughter to your family! The photographs are beautiful!
Post a Comment