Several weeks ago Ella bought Hope the cutest Mud Cake set. (Hope loves mud and will make a mud pie every chance she gets.) I convinced her to save the new present to use for her daddy’s upcoming birthday.
Last week the big day finally arrived. Ricky was working most of the day so she waited patiently (okay, not so patiently) for him to come home before she started the masterpiece.
She sung Happy “Dirt”day to you… (Yes, all on her own, she does have a sense of humor!) then presented him with the masterpiece she had been so eager to make for him.
“Eat it now daddy!”
She was such a good little hostess, serving everyone a nice big piece.
We all pretended to enjoy each bite. Well, some of us went a little far in the pretending…
What are big brothers for???
She was very proud that she made her daddy’s birthday so special.
2 comments:
I know what I'm cooking for Ricky this weekend!
I think he may pass on that dessert!haha
Post a Comment