Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our First Field Trip of the Year

Last week we took our first field trip of the school year.

It was a perfectly cool, crisp morning for a fall field trip to the apple orchard. Beautiful views all around made it even more special.

 DSCN3508

Of course there was the huge Johnny Appleseed that EVERY child was fascinated with as well as lots of demonstrations for the children.

DSCN3504 DSCN3518

Of course there was lots of taste testing by both parents and children.

DSCN3525 DSCN3528

 

DSCN3539 DSCN3541

Most of all it was a great day to share special times with friends.

DSCN3510

There is nothing like learning through living!

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

What a wonderful FT!
There is nothing like learning through living!
You are so right!

Amanda said...

Lecia,
You took some really good pictures!
I had such a great time. I get just as excited as the children to take a field trip.

I love the pictures you took of us. They are really good and you captured some fun memores of the orchard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails