I am so thankful for the gift of homeschooling.
Hope has so many experiences to pull from to form her education.
Showing is better than explaining of course.
Learning place value
Field trip with friends learning about how our community works
Co-op classes every week where we learn and play together.
So many ways to learn and we are loving them all! Even on those tough days, which will happen, I am reminded of the blessing I have been given to be a part of this.
2 comments:
so, so much to learn from:)
she is so stinking cute:)
Amanda,
The world is just one big classroom, full of learning opportunities! I have to have balance here too, we must set aside time for our lessons, yet we still have sooo much time to incorporate other learning opportunites if we just plan well. Still working on that one.:)
Post a Comment