Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

An Update~Valentine Edition

Yes, this is a little late, but better late than never right?

Especially when it comes to documenting memories.

Our homeschool group had a lovely Valentine party.

006

 

018

A few of the many Valentine bags

002

Creating our bags

008

Yummy food

014

Make a silly face!!

024

Poetry class reciting poetry

Such a lovely day filled with fellowship and fun.

I am truly thankful to be a part of such an awesome homeschool community.

It is such a blessing to have like-minded families to create memories with.

3 comments:

Karen Twombly said...

What fun!! :)

I am glad your blog is here and I can keep in touch with you this way! :)

Blessings!
Karen T.

Lecia said...

Karen,
Yes, I am so glad we still have a way of keeping in touch. While I didn't come to the board as often as I used to I will miss it. Thanks for your ministry there.

Amanda said...

fun FUR sure:)!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails