Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sweetness of Friendships

Recently, (okay, a few weeks ago but I am just getting this post up) my sweet friend Sally invited us over for a day of nature study, food, and just hanging out. It was just what I needed. Just to be with friends, relax, (although Sally did not do much relaxing!) and enjoy sweet fellowship.

001

012

020

039

028

055

042

I am so thankful for the dear friends God has placed in my life. Some I share days like this with, others I sneak away to have lunch with and hang out (sometimes for hoursSmile), and yet others I only know through blogging. Each friendship I treasure because I know God has placed these women in my life for a reason. They help me see things in ways I would not see on my own, they encourage me, pray for me, and cheer me on when I need a little uplifting.

Thank you ladies for being a part of my life!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Love you!

Cinnamon said...

I love the picture on the couch. Very cozy.

What a blessing to have friends. They truly are a gift from the Lord, even in bloggy land :-) But right next door, real life friends are wonderful!!

~Cinnamon

Lecia said...

Yes they are Cinnamon. I am Soooo blessed to have so many dear women in my life.

Love you too Sally.

Amanda said...

what in the ham sandwich was I doing with my mouth in that 2nd photo?
...
Yes!
these are the best of times!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails