I feel as if I am really neglecting my blog. These last couple of weeks of summer break for us have been full of wonderful things. No, not amazing trips or exciting adventures, but wonderful in a simple sort of way.
There have been birthday cakes to make.
Crafting to do.
End of Bible study pizza parties to attend.
Fun animals at the library to see.
And beauty treatments to have. (Actually, I applied a treatment to get the orange iron stain from our water out of her hair but we turned it into a game of “beauty shop” so she would sit still.)
Of course we have been squeezing in a little work here and there.
Before pictures of my hall closet:
After LOTS of hard work:
We are planning to start school back the day after Labor Day. So these next couple of weeks will be filled with more cleaning and organizing, planning lessons for our days, and canning and freezing food to enjoy during those cold winter days. Of course I am hoping to sneak in a few more outings and maybe even a little blogging here and there before the routine of the new school year starts!
2 comments:
You are sooo brave! You have been busy I know and it shows! I am really missing our bible study and nature time together...looking forward to fall stuff!
I am really missing that time together too! Can't wait for co-op to start back, what are Tuesdays without friends and fun??
Post a Comment