Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Kids In The Kitchen

Hope loves to help in the kitchen. I think she is going to be the little cook of the family. Unlike her mama she seems to take great joy in cooking. (Maybe if I didn’t burn everything I would like cooking a bit more!)

I was super excited when I saw this blog giveaway. Pioneer Beauty is giving away the cutest Kids’ Tupperware set. Jump over and enter for this fun giveaway. Take a few minutes to look around, this is an awesome blog.

Thanks Amanda for sharing this great new blog!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

so excited about his too Lecia.

Wouldnt this be a lovely Christmas gift for little ones!

Catherine Anne said...

Cant wait to look around. Also wanted to tell you I have much enjoyed catching up on your blog today. So uplifting~ Blessings Catherine

Pioneer Beauty said...

Hello Lecia,

I saw that you came over to Pioneer Beauty and Entered the Giveaway...I hope you enjoyed your visit...I just read about your Bee field trip..I can imagine how you must of felt..My husband is Allergic to Bees...We had a swarm that was heading torwads our home and He was walking holding our baby as he walked around the property with our other son..He heard the swarm coming and they took off running torwads the house..thank the Lord all was well..That was the 2nd swarm to come around this year..I myself would love to learn about raising bees.. : )

I look forward to visitng with you again..and pray that your day is blessed..
In Christ

Anonymous said...

Hi Lecia!
Your little Hope is so beautiful. I love the picture of her!
How wonderful that she loves being in the kitchen like she does. The tupperware set is awesome! I have five little ones that adore cooking and baking and usually my counters are full of little ones as they sit there to help. It's so special and now my older girls are taking over much of the cooking & the boys are right on their heels. I'm getting a break a little more often these days.....ya gotta love that! Thanks for sharing. It was great to be able to have a few minutes to read your blog again!
(((hugs))))

Pioneer Beauty said...

Hello Lecia

I wanted to stop by to let you know that you won a 2nd place prize in the Giveaway...Your name is up on the Post over at Pioneer Beauty..If you could please contact me at
pioneerbeauty@gmail.com
I hope you have a moment to stop by..

Have a blessed weekend and congrtatulations..
In Christ
Angelina

Related Posts with Thumbnails