Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekend Happenings

Yes, it is Wednesday, a little late for a weekend post.

But, I have a sick little one that has needed mama to hold her so little else has been done around here.

She started getting sick late Sunday afternoon after a very full weekend.

Saturday we went to Hope’s soccer game then to my nephew Connor’s game. It was sooo cold I didn’t even think to take my camera out, I had my arms full of blankets!

After the game we had lunch with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew then headed to The Red Barn. This is a local farm that opens up each fall for hayrides, a corn maze, and other fun fall activities.

 003

005016

013015021

We missed Ricky being with us but he had clients to see that day.

Sunday we went to church, ran errands, then came home to dress Hope in her cute costume Erica made her. She was Jesse from Toy Story. She wasn’t too thrilled to get dressed until Connor came over in his costume.

 028     031

(Excuse the football on the TV in the background. Priorities you know.)

Shortly after this picture was taken Hope started running a fever.

Poor baby, she has a nasty virus that doesn’t want to let go. So we will have another day of snuggling.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

fun, fun, fun.
we really enjoyed our trip to the big red barn several years ago.

Love the costume!

Lecia said...

Thanks, Erica made herself and Hope one.
The Red Barn was lots of fun, wish Ricky could have been with us but he had to work.

Anonymous said...

It looks like such a fun week-end! Her costume is adorable. I'm so sorry she is sick. I pray she's better very soon.
Thanks for sharing about your week-end with pictures. Loved it!

Lecia said...

Jana,
Thank you for your prayers. I thought she was feeling better but she seems to be having tummy issues once again tonight.
We did have a fun weekend. There are so many great things to do in the fall.

Related Posts with Thumbnails