Every year I realize more and more how truly blessed I am. Our family has enjoyed a wonderful Christmas together. It is such a blessing to get together with those we love and celebrate the birth of Christ.
Our family came over Christmas Eve.
(Yes, Ryan I see you hiding back there!)
We enjoyed a fun game of Secret Santa and LOTS of food.
Yes, we did have lots of healthy food as well. But our entire dining room table was covered yummy desserts my sister-in-law, Tammy, made. She always makes each event special, she is so talented.
Christmas Day we had a wonderful time as we sung Happy Birthday to Jesus, opened presents, and relaxed.
Of course the snowfall we received Christmas day made it even more special.
What a blessing to celebrate the birth of our Savior with those you love!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas, my dear friend. Enjoy the snow!! (it's several inches deep here in NC, too!)
I love your new header! It has been so exciting to have a white Christmas two years straigt! Wishing already for another one next year. {where are you in the family picture???????
Sally,
Brittany is heading back today and I understand some of NC got more than we did!
Amanda,
Yes, two years in a row! Unbelievable!
I am in there, to the right of Erica.
MOTHER. Out of all of the pictures we took, you decide to post this one of me on your blog for all to see. Hope looks better at 530AM, for future reference :)
Haha Sorry Britt! I will keep that in mind in the future!
What a great looking family. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
I wanted to let you know I am trying to blog, so go check it out if you get a chance. I am still learning and could use lots of input.
Susan,
I have missed seeing you at co-op! I am heading over to your blog right now!
Post a Comment