This time of year is a hectic time for most people. There is shopping, wrapping, baking, and decorating to do. It is less than two weeks until Christmas and I have not done any baking, very little shopping, and even less wrapping. What have I been doing? Enjoying this season with my family.
Enjoying our downtown Christmas celebration
Family tradition of attending the (very crowded) Scrooge play put on by a large church in our area.
Coming out to a beautiful snowfall…perfect
Christmas parade and Dickens of a Christmas on a VERY cold evening
Christmas caroling with our homeschool support group
Christmas play at church where Hope and my niece Ashley had a part. After the play we enjoyed a fellowship meal with our church family.
Yes, I still need to do the rest of my shopping and I will get to the baking. More importantly I want to spend time with my family focusing on the birth of our Savior and enjoying time together.
How are you enjoying the Christmas season with your family?
4 comments:
My kind of busy at Christmas too!
I have wonderful memories of participating in the Christmas pageant when I was little. I was always an angel...must have been the blonde hair! Anyway, I loved seeing your family and your Christmas memories.
What a sweet, sweet blog here..I so love that you are savoring the holiday with your family! These things are so inspiring for us all as we are surrounded by such busyness this Christmas season.
I noticed your sweet comment just now on my blog from months ago. Thank you so much! Your comment blessed my heart!
Thank you all for your kind comments! Hope you all are having a great season celebrating our Savior!
Post a Comment