CULTIVATING HOPE
Happy Birthday Seth and Sterling!
It is hard to believe 23 years ago today you two were tiny little helpless babies. Now you are grown men, living your lives for Christ.
We love you!! Happy Birthday!!
What a special day.
I'm embarrassed that I don't know which is which! (turning ten shades of red!) Who is with Brittany? He and Erica look just alike!!! Holy cow! Happy birthday to you all!
Haha Sally, don't be embarrassed, their grandpa never could tell them apart! Seth is the one with Brittany.
i only know because of their hair now sally, don't feel bad!A big happy birthday hoot out to the boys!
Yes, Sterling's haircut does make it easier to tell them apart!Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a special day.
I'm embarrassed that I don't know which is which! (turning ten shades of red!) Who is with Brittany? He and Erica look just alike!!! Holy cow! Happy birthday to you all!
Haha Sally, don't be embarrassed, their grandpa never could tell them apart! Seth is the one with Brittany.
i only know because of their hair now sally, don't feel bad!
A big happy birthday hoot out to the boys!
Yes, Sterling's haircut does make it easier to tell them apart!
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Post a Comment