Nothing too exciting has been taking place around here lately.
We have just been, well, living our lives.
Which in this house can be exciting at times, I suppose.
At least to an outsider, where casts, asthma attacks (Hope had another one this morning), and a house full of people coming and going is not a part of their everyday lives. But to our family this is just life.
Hope and Sterling’s girlfriend Ashley making French Toast for dinner.
My sweetie
Sterling and Hope (not a bit spoiled of course)
Seth and Brittany
Granny B is such a good sport, always willing to play, even when being tied up. (Long story but let’s just say she learned her lesson about playing in the woods with my older children when they were little. She is playing it safe here.)
Enjoying a little time with Granny B and Grandma Carol
Tea anyone?
Erica (better known as Ella) and Brittany
Ryan and Brittany, these two are our more goofy children, always picking on each other.
Isn’t my nephew adorable?? He is the sweetest little boy, so smart, and he has such a sweet heart about him. I just love him to pieces. And so does Hope. She hangs on his every move.
Come to think about it, I am kind of glad not too much has been going on lately. I don’t know if I could keep up!
3 comments:
I can tell how happy you are when the whole family is together.
Good times for sure and yes I would say that Hope is the center of it all!
Yes, Amanda, you are so right. I love it when the whole family is together.
And yes, Hope is the center of attention. She makes sure of that!haha
I love seeing your family and reading about life with a larger family. I bet your house is a lot of fun. I am sure you never have a chance to be bored. :)
Post a Comment