Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Signs of Spring and an Update

Okay, so this post is late as we have been having signs of spring for several weeks now.

But we have also been dealing with illness for several weeks. We just can’t seem to shake this. Not to mention the fact that Ryan is once again in a cast. He tore the ligaments in his ankle (again) playing soccer. We hope to have him graduated to a walking boot soon.

In addition to feeling under the weather I have been doing testing for our homeschool group.

And we have  been celebrating birthdays and enjoying a visit with Brittany. (Speaking of birthdays, I will post pictures of two VERY cute cakes my sister-in-law made for Ryan and Hope as soon as Erica uploads them from her camera.)

So I suppose my spring post is better late than never.

 

003

Lovely blooms

019

Helping Daddy get the raised beds ready for planting

014

Exploring our raised bed helpers

006

Harvesting a small bunch of lettuce that was a leftover from last season

004

Enjoying a warm spring day with “friends”

 

Yep, spring is in the air.

And not a moment too soon!

3 comments:

Sally said...

i hope you are all on the mend! glad to see spring has sprung all the way over there! ;)

~Kristin~ said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Serena said...

Praying everyone is feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails