Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day At Home

Today was a much needed day at home. I really didn’t get as much done around the house as I would like, but I have just accepted the fact it will never all be done.

This morning we did some of our school outside. Which we always enjoy. I am so proud of the way Hope is learning to read. And thankfully she loves it. (Yep, she is like her mama!)

061

This afternoon my friend Sally dropped her children off for a bit while she went to a doctor’s appointment. They had a great time playing and crafting.

063

Hope and her friend Sarah from next door (who is also homeschooled, how neat is that?) found a caterpillar in the tree and spent some time in the tree taking a closer look.

066

I am ready for some down time right now, but I really have to get some laundry folded and get things ready for co-op tomorrow. Then I think I will get Hope bathed, read to her from our chapter book, and maybe turn in early. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

days at home are the best with good friends!

Cinnamon said...

I love when the children start reading and then you see them take off with devouring books. I find the best motivator is letting them read at their pace and what they like (within limits).

Hurray for days at home :-)

It looked like a beautiful day.

~Cinnamon

Related Posts with Thumbnails