If you know me well you know I am a real homebody. I love to be at home. And actually I need to be at home most days to keep things running semi-smoothly. Even one day without doing laundry around here and well, let’s just say it isn’t pretty! But lately I have been gone several days each week. There is my moms’ bible study, park day, errands to run, friends to see. Add to that dentist and doctor appointments to get in all the preventative care before fall and I have been away way too much. Not enough time for cleaning, laundry, cooking, and blogging.
We have been enjoying some down time lately though in the midst of all the running around.
While I am still a real homebody I am enjoying all the great fellowship Hope and I have been having with our friends. The moms talk and the children play, we study the bible and pray together, and go on nature walks with the children. What a great way to spend the summer! Now, if I could just find a way to get that laundry done while I am at the park!
3 comments:
You and your laundry!
I love the photos of Ricky and Hope!!!
I am suchhhhhhh a homebody too. I find that I am all our of sorts...grumpy,frumpy and just not myself when I am running here and there..
Amanda,
Yes, my laundry. You know how that turns out way too often! haha
So true, running here and there has a negative affect on everyone in our home.
Hi Lecia,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, my heart was so blessed that the blog was an encouragement to you! : ) I'm so sorry this response is so very late, I just now saw that you had commented.
Thank you again and please stop by anytime! : ) I appreciate your sweet comment greatly.
I can so relate to being a homebody! : ) I too love being home but also love sweet fellowship when it comes my way.
Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment