Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thankful for Ricky

I am so thankful for the gift of a godly husband and godly father for our children. He works very hard to provide for us, loves us with all his heart, and would do anything for us. I am so thankful God chose to give Ricky to us!DSC_0909 DSCN2389 DSCN2832DSC_0094

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a sweet post!
I feel the same way about Matt. In the world we live in today, I am certain that God is most proud of a home lead by a Godly father!!!
Happy Fatbers Day RICKY!!!

Lecia said...

Yes, I know it pleases the Lord when Godly men step up to lead their families. I think you and I both are very blessed Amanda!

Related Posts with Thumbnails