For some time now I have been neglecting organizing the bedroom. Hope’s toys were everywhere, books were taking over every space, and it was becoming a catch all for homeless items. I finally decided I had to do more than “think” about getting that mess under control.
Before Pictures:
See why I can’t believe I am posting this for all to see? (Okay, so it is only for the ten or so people that actually read my blog, but still.) Anyway, I wasn’t sure how I should go about tackling this project. Should I just do one area at a time, spend 15 minutes a day, or any of the various other methods of digging yourself out of a mess? I decided just to jump in and do it. I pulled everything out of the room (you should have seen the living room and kitchen!) then I wiped down walls, vacuumed, scrubbed, and moved furniture. Of course then it was time to go through all those “valuables”. Oh, my. THAT took forever. But it turned out great! Six bags of trash, four bags for Goodwill, and two days later it looks like this:
After Pictures:
Now, on to the rest of the house!
6 comments:
Wow! That looks wonderful, Lecia. Those kid's room are always undertaking, aren't they? :) I need to get ours done too so we can paint and you've inspired me! Thank you!
I am so proud of you!!!
I am so glad you DID post!
My house next, please :) The room looks AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you. Kids rooms are always such a task. Good job on cleaning up, cleaning out and organizing!! WAY TO GO!
Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments. It inspires me to get moving on all the other areas. Who knows? Maybe there will even be more before and after pictures.
Wow! Great job.:) I love to get things cleaned and organized & it's so nice to see things go out the door in the process!:) I'll bet it's wonderful to have less to deal with, huh? HOw fun! I love posts like this. They are motivating! Thanks for sharing!:)
Post a Comment