Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Twenty-Six Years

DSCN2480

Twenty-six years ago today I married the man God had for me. What a blessing these years have been. Have they all been perfect? Of course not, we are human. We have lived through some difficult times, some of our making and some not. But the wonderful times far outweigh the hard times. God has always been faithful even when we weren’t. What a blessing God gave me when He placed Ricky in my life!!

Thanks Ricky for being a GREAT husband to me and father to our children!!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jill said...

Happy anniversary and many many more!! So happy to see couples sticking together through the trials of life, congratulations!
Blessings, Jill

Jenny said...

I hope you had a wonderful day with each other!

Adriane said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Adriane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adriane said...

Sorry about that! Somehow I repeated myself and then I saw it and tried to delete it. Sorry Lecia! :)

Lecia said...

Thanks for all the kind comments. (NO problem Adrian! I have done the same thing before. :))

We actually went out to dinner last night and had a wonderful meal and great conversation together. It is a rare treat to have time alone.

Kristina said...

YAY!!! Happy Anniversary!! I pray you are blessed with MANY more to come!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails