Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Reorganizing

Remember how much time and effort I put into organizing Hope’s toys?

Recently I heard lots of noise in her room.

Then an announcement that she had a birthday present for me.

She leads me into her room, insisting I close my eyes for the big surprise.

This is what I find.

DSCN3154

 

DSCN3147

It is the thought that counts, right??

I give her a big hug and a thank you.

(By the way, my birthday isn’t until October.)

Ricky did have mercy on me and put all the toys back one day while I was at bible study.

Now I just need to organize for our upcoming school year.

But first I am reminding Hope that all I want for my birthday is a big hug and maybe a great art piece she has created.

If I am brave enough to suggest such!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I just had to laugh at this... boy have I been there many times! Try to explain to them when the pieces are kept together it all works out better. LOL But they try, that's what counts! We're trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer too, then off to more planning and organizing, and running.... lists go on and on! Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Jill

Lecia said...

Jill,
I have resigned myself to reorganizing her toys every month. I was simply shocked when I walked in and saw ALL of them were dumped. But how could I do anything but smile and say thank you when she was so proud of the birthday gift she had created?? haha

Amanda said...

The joys of organizing!

Anonymous said...

Funny. I have had a similar thing happen.

Anonymous said...

LOL, this made me smile....really big! I have been given precious "gifts" Like this many times so I can totally relate. How adorable.:) How sweet of him to put them all away too!
Thanks for sharing! (((Hugs)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails