Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Day At The Beach

We recently spent a day the the beach. Or at least that is what Hope calls it. My friend Robin  invited us to a local lake for her daughter Alisha’s homeschool graduation party. Hope talked about going to the “beach” all week. MANY times throughout the day she would ask if we were going to the “beach” “the day next to this one.”  (Her way of saying tomorrow.) She had a wonderful time and I didn’t have to spend the money on a trip to the actual beach! I think we will go back again soon. Only this time I am not telling her we are going until that morning!

DSCN2857 DSCN2856

 DSCN2855 DSCN2871

 DSCN2883 DSCN2874

DSCN2890 DSCN2885

5 comments:

Jaime @ Like a Bubbling Brook said...

Ha! My kids do the same: "So when I wake up in the morning it's two more days?!" over and over again, all day long, lol :o)

Glad you had fun!

Amanda said...

Ah..."The beach" Why make a trip to "the real beach" when you can have "the beach"!
We are planning on going soon too!
Looks like ya'll had a fun day.
Cute pictures!

Lecia said...

Jaime,
I suppose all children are alike in that they NEVER forget those fun things we have planned! I love your blog by the way, I plan to visit often.

Amanda,
We will have to plan on a day at "the beach" together!

Kristina said...

Lecia- it looks like everyone had tons of fun!! We have a "beach" like that close by our house, too. If Lily ever found out about it we would have to move there :)

Adriane said...

We have "beach" that we visit every summer too. Though, I would like to take mine to the BEACH but it is a bit far away and we are on the gulf and dealing with the oil spill so... And I too have to keep outings a secret until about and hour before we go or the girls will make me a little crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails