Today I am doing a guest post at my sweet friend Sally’s blog.
So jump over to With Eager Hands and read about our journey into joy as we study Sally Clarkson’s book, Dancing with My Father.
While at Eager Hands take a look around her blog. Sally is one of my dearest friends. She is real, loves her family, and seeks to serve God. Not to mention an AMAZING story teller, she can truly make a story come to life and captivate her audience (both children and adults)! And you know one of my favorite things about Sally? She accepts you as you are, faults and all, and doesn’t try to make you fit into a mold of the perfect mom and wife. I am truly blessed to be called her friend.
3 comments:
Going over now!
::blushing:: You are so sweet, Lecia, and I love you dearly!
And, thank you for posting about the first week! I couldn't read it well at all on this newfangled cell phone I got, so I am trying to catch up now! It was a wonderful read, and eagerly await the coming Tuesday!
Thank you Sally for asking me to write a guest post for you!
I can't imagine trying to read anything other than a text (which I still have to use the old lady read, you know, holding it ten feet away).
Post a Comment