Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Circus Fun

Hope had a great time at the circus this weekend thanks to Ella (Erica), Adam, and Adam’s parents Mrs. Karen and “Mr. Karen” (Mr. Doug).

1221

Love the hat, which was filled with cotton candy by the way. Wonder what happened to all that cotton candy??

1185

Not a bit shy about taking part.

1240 

1243

1219

Hope and “Mr. Karen” Smile

1218

Adam and Mrs. Karen (Love the hat!)

1273

What a sweet thoughtful act to take Hope to the circus! Thanks!

Ricky and I were invited to the symphony with Billy Ocean by our friends Jonathon and Trish that same day. What a fun evening we had! Thanks Trish and Jonathon, always love hanging out with you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun pictures!:) It does look like Hope had a great time. How nice to have such thoughtful friends and I'm so glad you and Ricky got to go to the symphony. I love our blog, Lecia.:)

Cinnamon said...

Love the circus! What fun. It reminds me of sticky cotton candy fingers and stale popcorn :-)

~Cinnamon

Related Posts with Thumbnails