Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Loving Our Days

I am loving our days.

007

Days filled with learning new math concepts.

003

Discovering the joys of reading and writing.

009

Learning together about the awesomeness of God through His creations.

006

Spending time together cooking yummy goodness for our family to enjoy.

001

Fellowshipping with other families, visiting with mamas while the little ones play.

015

I am so thankful God has given me the chance to do this all over again.

032

And I am so thankful for the life and family God has given me.

5 comments:

Susan (Makincrafts) said...

It sounds like you all are having a great school year so far. We are finally getting a good flow to our school and everyone seems to be having fun and learning. Oh and I love the Nature Readers from Christian Liberty. I used them with Jacob many years ago and I was just looking at them the other day, I plan to use the Level 1 with Nick this year.

Lecia said...

We are really enjoying our year. I love the Christian Liberty Nature Readers. Miss seeing you, hope you are having a great year.

Anonymous said...

What great learning and living. We love Christian Liberty Nature Readers.

Enjoyed a peak about your days.

Sally said...

and I am so glad that we can share together!

Anonymous said...

What sweet, sweet pictures and how blessed you are, Lecia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails