Once a month our homeschool group has a mom gathering. It is usually at someone’s home and we simply get together to visit, sometimes knit, and always eat. Our final get together for the year was at my home this morning for a brunch.
Erica suggested I use the lemonade stand her dad made her for photo shoots as a beverage bar.
Which led to a theme of yellow.
Several sweet friends were able to attend. I was super excited that Avery, by friend Jennie’s daughter got to come. Although I only got a picture of her legs in the above picture while she was visiting with Ryan and Erica inside. (Sorry Avery!) We missed those who couldn’t be here but Saturday morning is a busy time for many.
And what is a get together without a little Pinterest inspiration?
A big thank you to Ricky and Seth for helping me get things done around the house and for Erica for helping me set up so our guests would feel special!
5 comments:
It was a wonderful time! THank you for hosting it!
I REALLY enjoyed having such sweet special friends over. Love you ladies!
Love that vase with flowers and sliced lemons...
I may have to use that idea!
Happy Monday, Lecia!
XO
sweet decorating Lecia:)
Missed you all!
Amanda,
Thanks! Erica and I put our heads together and used some pinterest ideas.
We missed you too. Hope you enjoyed your day with your company!
Post a Comment