Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Simply Saturday

 

Saturday

A day to catch up on some outside work around here and enjoy the beautiful warm weather we have been having.

018020

Of course no day of work can start without a hearty breakfast.

024

And ending with some quiet time on the swing enjoying the sunset and the moon.

012010

I am linking up with Jenn for Simply Saturday.

home-2

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures and the pancakes look so yummy!

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

mmmm....pancakes!! I'll be right over with some syrup!

Lecia said...

Coffee is on, come on over!

Lisa said...

Hi there! I got here from Jenn's Simply Saturday and I just wanted to say hello and I'm following now!

Sally said...

yummy day!

Amanda said...

I'll take hazelnut with my coffee and real butta dripped on top:)

I see Hope every week, but when I see her in a photos she looks so much older.

Lecia said...

Thanks for all the kind commments. Yes Amanda, she does look so much older in pictures. I can't believe she will soon be five!

Margery said...

I can't wait to be able to do that, still another month away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails