Both Seth and Sterling taught themselves to play several musical instruments including guitar, drums, and bass.
God gave them the gift of music and now they play for His glory on their church praise and worship team.
Hmmm, I think Hope may be following in their footsteps…
Never a quiet moments here.
And I am so thankful for that!!
7 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! :)
Make a joyful noise to the Lord! Hope is simply being obedient! LOVE THIS!!
See you soon, friend!
Thanks! Yes she is obey that command. She does on a regular basis!haha
Can't wait Sally. Isn't planning for co-op fun??
She is so very blessed to have these talents at home!
Love your photos on the sidebar:)
Thanks Amanda! Yes she is very blessed. Sterling bought a little drum set and brought it to her baby shower before I even had her.
I love your new banner and the pictures you've added. The whole blog makeover looks great!
I know exactly what you mean about a quiet moment, but you know if it gets quiet here I worry what are they into.
Oh yes Susan, I know what you mean!
Thanks, Amanda redid my banner and I added some pictures of my children.
Post a Comment