Simply Charlotte Mason is hosting the Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival this week. There are some wonderful links there to inspire and encourage you in your homeschool. So grab a cup of coffee or a glass of sweet tea and take a few minutes to visit some lovely blogs.
Simply Charlotte Mason is a wonderful resource for those interested in the Charlotte Mason method of learning. Last year I attended a workshop given by Sonya at a homeschool convention. She is a wonderful speaker. I highly recommend her All Day Charlotte Mason seminar and Laying Down the Rails workshop on DVD.
4 comments:
Lecia, What do you think that will look like for you when your daughter is in High School?
Blessings! Karen
Thanks for sharing. I will check it out.
(blogger has eaten my post three times! )this one will be short -- yay for CM carnival!
Karen,
I am just beginning to understand how to implement the Charlotte Mason method for high school. As I say this is a process for me. So far I have been replacing textbooks (for the most part except for math of course) with living books and adding narration instead of testing. Ryan will be taking some courses at the local community college in the fall so I am hoping by the time Hope gets to that point I will have more understanding and the process will just flow naturally.
Post a Comment