Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Seventeen Years

Seventeen years ago today the Lord blessed our family with a sweet little baby boy.

I won’t embarrass him by saying lots of gushy things here.

I will just say I am thankful to be his mama.

005

He brings an element of fun and laughter to this home.

He is growing into a very capable and talented young man.

Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you!

5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Hi Lecia!
Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. It's always fun to "meet" a new bloggy friend.

Yes, my husbands foot injury has been very painful for him. However, it is getting better. His surgeon says that after a year, he can take everything out. But most people opt to keep them in. Nobody wants the surgery and healing time again. So we will see.

You are a blessed mama. Sweet family!

blessings,
ashley

Sally said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! I hope the day is lovely! Bryan said that ya'll weren't at the bible study (i am sick) -- I hope Hope is well!

Lecia said...

Sally,
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am sorry to hear you are sick. Hope is better but we decided to stay home because of all the strep.
Feel better soon!

Amanda said...

That darn horn:)

Happy Birthday RYAN!!!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Happy {belated} birthday to Ryan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails