Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

We are beginning to see signs of spring around here.

So we have been enjoying some much needed outside time, “discovering” as Hope calls it.

019007

010013

012

Amanda's post reminded me of the One Small Square Outdoor Hour Challenge. I remember this challenge with Hope when she was much younger (maybe two) but I think she got much more out of it this time. (Can you tell I have been eager to implement Charlotte Mason’s methods since she has been very tiny?)

Dawn's post was the inspiration behind our “In like a lion and out like a lamb” discussion and craft.

031                    035       

One last photo to share.

I left my copy of The Charlotte Mason Companion on the sofa. When I came into the living room, this is what I found. Never too young to inspire your children to great things!

002

7 comments:

Karen Twombly said...

Hi Lecia! Such sweet pictures! I love your blog :).
Love Karen T.

Lecia said...

Thanks Karen! It is great to hear from you!

Lecia said...

Well, you know what my favorite photo is:)

She is very much into her nature study:)

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Sally said...

HA! Great week, Lecia and Hope!!

Farming On Faith said...

Such a sweet post~cherish those moments.

Carissa Anne said...

Love this! I saw it on Amanda's blog too. I can't wait to go outdoors and do this with the children... I already know the perfect spot!
Enjoying your blog.
Carissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails