My friend Sally just started a new blog. She is doing a giveaway of Amanda's homemade soap.
Sally is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet. Such a loving mama and always so eager to help out any way she can.
Mrs. Sally (better known as Mrs. Saggy to Hope in her younger years), Henry, and Hope at co-op. An example of her willingness to help.
Jump over and enjoy some wonderful reading from a fun loving homeschool mama and enter to win that amazing soap!
5 comments:
You went there - you shared the Mrs. Saggy Secret!!! LOL, my kids LOVE that! bless your heart for your sweetness!
I will pop over and meet Sally. Thank you for the link.
Thank you for you suggestion about sitting rosie up to help with her spitting up. She seems to spit up no matter if she's up or lying down :-/
Today she is doing great. I'll have to figure out what I did or didn't eat today :-)
~Cinnamon
Sally,
Yes, the secret is out...
Cinnamon,
Hopefully you can find out what is causing the issue. She is one cute little baby, I know you are enjoying her!
Hi Lecia!
I just wanted to pop in and say hello to you.:) I haven't been on here much in so long....but I think of you often. I'll have to check out Sally's blog! Thank you for the link.
Blessings to you,
Jana
Hi Jana! I am so glad you popped in. I think of you often too. YOu and your family are such a blessing and encouragement. I am always so excited to see a new post from you! You have a LOVELY famiy!
Post a Comment