
After 25 years of attending sunrise service we have decided to do things a little differently this year. We are planning to do sunrise service at home. We want there to be true meaning to Easter sunrise as we worship our risen Saviour. I think we have gotten into the routine of going to sunrise service, the song service, breakfast, more song service, Sunday School, then Sunday service. But I want more than routine. I want true worship. I want to truly focus on worshipping our Lord, not focus on keeping Hope quiet during service. And I want her to understand what Easter means and be a part of that worship.
My desire is to make this Sunday special as we celebrate what our Saviour did for us and the fact that He is alive. I am open to any ideas you may have to add to our celebration, just leave me a comment.
2 comments:
I know this will be a day your family will treasure forever! We home church and so we will begin the day watching the sunrise (in our pajamas) sing some songs, eat, talk,celebrate and let our butterflies go. (we have a butterfly garden we have been studying) We are planning on using the life of the butterfly to talk to the children about Christ.
Sing LOUD!
Post a Comment