Sorry, no pictures today. The only picture I could add to this post would be of my very messy house. And, well, I am not about to do that. I am having a MOMS’ night here tomorrow night for the mothers in our homeschool group. So I really need to get busy getting this house in order. In my semi-stressing out mode about getting it presentable for tomorrow night the Lord has brought something to my attention. Shouldn’t I work at having a presentable home for my family everyday? After all, these are the people I am called to minister to first. Don’t get me wrong, I do clean everyday. But we live in a small house and the clutter is taking over. So I am going to focus on getting my act together for my family. Then I won’t have to be in a semi-stressing mode when I have others over. It will be presentable because I have already been working to make it presentable for the most important people in the world to me, my family.
2 comments:
Well said lecia!!!!
I couldn't agree more.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night.
I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment