Hope recently got these rain boots and gardening bag as part of a birthday gift.(Thanks Robin and family!) She LOVES these boots. This is the only thing she will wear. Regardless of what she has on or where we go she has to have these boots on. Sunday she wore them to church. But hey, the Sunday before (Easter Sunday) she went to church barefoot. So at least she wore shoes! Too bad you can only get away with this when you are four! Our little fashion "baby", we think she is just too cute!
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Our little fashion "baby"
Hope recently got these rain boots and gardening bag as part of a birthday gift.(Thanks Robin and family!) She LOVES these boots. This is the only thing she will wear. Regardless of what she has on or where we go she has to have these boots on. Sunday she wore them to church. But hey, the Sunday before (Easter Sunday) she went to church barefoot. So at least she wore shoes! Too bad you can only get away with this when you are four! Our little fashion "baby", we think she is just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
there is just something about rainboots on little feet that are so adorable! I love feet anyways!!!
She is just adorable and I LOVE the boots with the dress. She is so bright and cheery & there is NOTHING like rubber boots and dresses together. I loved wearing my rubber boots with my frilly dresses when I was little. It was the best of both worlds. I could feel like a pretty, feminine little girl yet still do all the rough, tough and rowdy stuff I loved so much....like stepping in cow pies....LOVED that when I was a kid lol!:)
Sweet!!!
Post a Comment