Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Remember Lamb Chops Play Along?

When my older three children were little they love the show Lamb Chops Play Along and the ending song, The Song That Never Ends. Brittany would sing that song all the way to church every Sunday. Well, we have the VIRUS that never ends. It started last Tuesday with Erica coming home from work sick. Thurday night Hope began vomiting a few minutes after getting home from soccer practice and I joined her a few minutes later. Since that time Ricky has gotten sick and now Seth has it. The rest of us are better but still feeling pretty yucky. I hope to be back to regular posting soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am missing my dear Lecia!!! Praying that you all will get well SOON! We need our mom's nite!!!!!

Amanda said...

I almost forgot~I like the new look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails