Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, March 19, 2010

16 Today!



His two favorite pastimes. (Wonder why he has so many broken bones?)

Ryan is 16 today. It is hard to believe it has been 16 years since that tiny little baby was handed to me. It seems like yesterday my mother-in-law called him my little growth because he was always attached to my hip. He is growing up to be a great young man. He has a great sense of humor, is a wonderful big brother to Hope, and is an amazing worker. I see Godly character developing in him everyday. Okay, I will stop being all mushy and sentimental now!
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY RYAN!
We love you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Time does go by so fast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! Lecia, you are allowed to be all mushy!!!

Tiffany said...

Is that four-wheeler OFF THE GROUND???!!!!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!(two days ago)

Related Posts with Thumbnails