The property the Lord blessed us with.
As I mentioned in an earlier post our family purchased eight acres a few years back, hoping to build soon. This was truly a blessing from God. Then Ricky had the accident and everything was put on hold. Will we build there or does God have another plan in mind? I don't know the answer to that question. But I do know that scripture says All things work together for good to them that love Him and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28. So I know that God has a better plan for us than we could ever imagine. Right now several things in my life are unclear. I am a planner. I do not like not knowing what the future holds. But I must remind myself that all things are being worked out for my good. It may not seem like it at the time. I feel at times that I can't look ahead because I don't have a clear picture. But I am realizing that I don't need to have a clear picture. God does. He is working it all out for my good. And I am trusting Him.
3 comments:
what beeyoutiful property! I can see a cute little house sitting in the woods! Timing is EVERYTHING. Sometimes in my own life I go ahead and just jump into things. I have learned that if I am unsure or unclear of what God wants me to do~that the best thing is to "do nothing" just to sit and wait patiently. And it is in those times tha I become more and more clearer about what he is asking me to do. You will know when the time is right!
Lecia, I am right there with you! I have been dealing with the issue of control for a long time. But I must say it is amazing to feel the sense of peace and freedom in knowing that the Lord already knows, He's already there and I just have to wait and trust. It's definitely something easier said than done!
I have found, as a controller myself, that the more I try to control situations and try to fix them, the harder it is to control everything. I am learning that God has control over everything and if I can just sit back and pray over this situation, I am usually content with what is happening at the moment. No need to try to plan what will happen next. God is good!
Post a Comment