Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hashbrown Casserole

I made this yummy casserole for dinner. I made it from memory and didn't add enough salt but it was still really good. It does take a little longer to bake in my oven so you may need to adjust the baking time according to your oven.

Hashbrown Casserole
2lbs. of frozen hash browns (thawed)
1 (10 1/4oz.) can cream of chicken soup (I used a little more)
1 pint sour cream
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350*. Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until done.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I struggle with different ways to prepare potatoes. This sounds yummy!!!Thanks for the recipe!

Tiffany said...

Yummmmmm. Sorry I missed dinner. Let me know when you make it again and I'll come help you eat it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails