Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Quite places

One of Hope's favorite activities is "reading". We often find her sitting in her room or on the couch with a stack of books. (She is very much like her mama!) Twice in the last couple of weeks I have opened the bathroom door to find this:

When I asked her what she was doing she replied, "I need a quite place to read." Obviously our house can be a busy, noisy place at times!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE IT!!!!I've heard all about the potty time stories, but actually seeing that photos is PRICELESS! What a rich education Hope is getting from you. The fact that she recognizes that she needs that "quite time" to herself to read is wonderful!

Sally said...

that alittle MG, right there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails