Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Hope!!




It is hard to believe my baby is turning 4 today! She is growing up to be such a sweet, thoughtful young lady. We often say her curly hair matches her personality, wild and beautiful with a mind of its own! Hope is independent, never sits still unless she has a book in her hand, loves life, has such a great sense of humor, and is one of the most loving little girls I know. Hope is the perfect name for her because she has brought more Hope into my life than I could have ever imagined. She is the perfect reminder to me that God is in control and His way is perfect. I am so thankful that He allowed our family to have such a precious gift. I thank God everyday for the blessing of Hope!

Happy Birthday Hope!! We love you more than you will ever know!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Hope!!! We love you too! I know that God has a wonderful plan for this sweet little angel. She gives hope to more in life than she will ever know!!!thanks for sharing her cute baby picture. You and Ricky have truly been blessed!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday, Hope! We are so glad you came!

Adriane said...

Hi Lecia! Thank you for visiting my blog. What a precious little girl you have! I love her curls and her beautiful name. I hope she has had a blessed birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails