I feel truly blessed that the Lord has given me a husband that loves his family and works hard to provide for us so I can stay home with our children. He has sacrificed sleep, rest, and his own needs and wants so that he can provide the best for his family. Since going into business for himself he has worked his schedule around what I have wanted or needed to do so that he can be here when I am not. On any given day you will find him showing property, writing contracts, making endless business calls, researching the best car for one of the children, running errands, loading the dishwasher, checking on his mom, and playing doll house with Hope. And of course he always makes it a point to tell us he loves us every day. We are truly blessed that the Lord gave him to us!
3 comments:
Thanks be to God for godly husbands!
What a wonderful thing to do for Ricky! So many women are quick to tear down their husbands - so few take the time to praise their husbands to their friends!
This is positively the sweetest post I've ever read! what a good reminder for me today Lecia. Yes Tiffany Thanks be to God for godly husbands! And Sally you are right in saying that so few take the time to praise their husbands.
Post a Comment